Volunteering at the CDA
Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time and talents to help support the Children’s Development Academy. Volunteers are critical for the success of our program. They provide labor and expertise that allow us to complete projects big and small. In addition, many volunteers choose to complete projects to show appreciation for our teachers and support the families we serve.
Sign up for an upcoming volunteer shift:
Other Ways to Help:
- Organize a group to help with a big service project.
- Administrative help – if you love to research and are handy with a computer, come help us with marketing and development.
- Skilled Labor – Carpenters and painters are always needed for special projects.
- Purchase supplies to assemble goody bags for our teachers complete with notes of encouragement and appreciation for the good work they do.
- Purchase and package supplies for activities kits that are sent home with children seasonally.
- Pick a day to host a teacher appreciation event at the CDA. Some examples include:
- Breakfast or Lunch – Purchase and organize a breakfast or lunch buffet and help serve it to our teachers.
- Snacks or Dessert – Everyone loves a treat! Purchase and organize the supplies to set up an appreciation day for our teachers.
If you are interested in one of the Other Ways to help contact CDA Volunteer Coordinator Rebecca Hampson in advance to arrange.