The Children’s Development Academy (CDA) serves nearly 150 children (ages 1 – 5 years) daily from our community who might not otherwise receive a high quality early education. They also receive 2 meals and snacks daily.
Your group can help by supplying some of the most-needed items to assist these children. Your contributions allow more of the CDA’s funds to go to scholarships to serve more children.
We are so appreciative!
For more information call 770-992-4006.
How Can You Help?
- As a group, spend some time learning about CDA and the children we serve. Our website (www.cdakids.org) is a great place to start.
- Review the needed items below and decide what items you want to collect.
- Discuss how your group will collect or purchase the needed items. Feel free to invite others (neighbors, co-workers, etc.) to donate as well. Focus on getting new items.
- Set a date to bring your donations together. Once you’ve gathered the items, spend some time talking about the children who will receive them and how they will benefit from your generosity.
- Donations can be dropped off at the west/lower school entrance to the CDA, Monday–Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm.
- Take pictures and share with us on social media. @cdakids or facebook.com/CDAKids/
- Individually Wrapped Healthy Snacks (Goldfish, Graham Crackers, pretzels, etc.)
- Bottled Water (miniature size or regular) or gift cards to purchase water and lighten your load
- Zip Lock Bags (sandwich size and gallon size)
- Batteries (especially AA and AAA)
- Disinfecting wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Washable Colored Markers (Broadline)
- Copier Paper (White and Multi Color)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Kleenex/Facial Tissues
- Tacky glue
- School Glue
- Glue Sticks
- Construction Paper multi-color (9”x12” & 12”x18”)
- Books appropriate for 1 – 5 year olds, especially multi-cultural books (Can be gently used)