The Children’s Development Academy (CDA) serves nearly 150 children (ages 1 – 5 years) daily from our community who might not otherwise receive a high quality early education. They also receive 2 meals and a snack daily.
Your group can help by supplying some of the most-needed items for our program. Your contributions allow more of the CDA’s funds to go to scholarships to serve more children.
We are so appreciative!
For more information call 770-992-4339 x205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can You Help?
- As a group, spend some time learning about CDA and the children we serve. Our website (www.cdakids.org) is a great place to start.
- Review the needed items and decide what items you want to collect.
- Discuss how your group will collect or purchase the needed items. Feel free to invite others (neighbors, co-workers, etc.) to donate as well. Focus on getting new items.
- Set a date to bring your donations together. Once you’ve gathered the items, spend some time talking about the children who will receive them and how they will benefit from your generosity.
- Call 770-992-4339 x205 or email email@example.com to schedule a time to drop off your donation.
- Take pictures and share with us on social media @cdakids
- Individually Wrapped Healthy Snacks (Goldfish, Graham Crackers, pretzels, etc.)
- Bottled Water (miniature size or regular) or gift cards to purchase water and lighten your load
- Zip Lock Bags (sandwich size and gallon size)
- Batteries (especially AA, AAA and C12)
- Disinfecting wipes
- Laundry detergent (he)
- Jumbo Crayons
- Washable Colored Markers (Broadline)
- Copier Paper (White and Multi Color)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Kleenex/Facial Tissues
- School Glue
- Glue Sticks
- Construction Paper multi-color (9”x12” & 12”x18”)
- Books appropriate for 1 – 5 year olds, especially multi-cultural books (Can be gently used)